Church planting and compassion based organization working to see peoples, communities and nations transformed by Christ, through the global movements of Kingdom disciples.
IAM’s goal is to see disciples of Christ rise up and continue extending His kingdom to other parts of the world.
South America, West Africa, the Middle East, and Europe
Kyle was born and raised in Santiago, Chile, growing up as a missionary kid. After spending much of his childhood in ministry and missions, he spent several years attending college in North America. Upon completion of his education, God called him back to the mission field.
Kyle is on mission in Chile serving as a short term missions coordinator, working with up to 25 teams involving 250 people serving the Santiago area, southern Chile, Peru, and Ecuador. As a coordinator, he is responsible for the logistics, finances, and communication before and during these trips as well as follow-up afterwards. Kyle is uniquely equipped for this role, being familiar with numerous cultures and being fluent in English and Spanish.
Kyle is involved with the IAM leadership team. He co-leads the IAM missions committee and helps to get people involved in what God is doing in our local (Santiago) community and globally. He is also part of the youth leadership team. In this capacity he has opportunities to teach, preach, disciple and mentor at the local church level.
Ministry & Contact Information
Website: IAM – Iberoamerican Ministries (iamweb.org)
- You may contact Kyle directly about upcoming opportunities
- Contact Eric at email@example.com if you would be interested in being part of a short term missions group sent out from His Place
- Evangelistic outreach along with a few hands on construction projects
- Prayer partners
- Financial supporters
News (Updated 11/3/2021)
- Church in Middle East is seeing fruit. First two baptisms of girls from an unreached people group in the refugee camp
- Two family centers offering classes to the community for English, sewing, Taekwondo, music etc are bringing people in contact with the ministry team to share Christ's love and offer woship services
- A Chilean team went to Sierra Leone in 2019 to reach the Bom tribe which was previously and unreached people group. A well was dug for the community and community outreach took place to connect with the people
- Bible Institute established in a Middle Eastern country
Prayer Requests (Updated 11/3/2021)
- Pray for Chika, Ian, and Julius as a family in a Middle Eastern country as they minister to the Muslim people of that nation. That God would give them wisdom and strength as the ministry continues to grow
- Pray for financial support for Kyle as he has recently lost three of his supporters
- Pray for Ludi as he prepares to go to Thailand next year, Lord willing
- Strength and wisdom for Abduhl in Sierra Leone as he plants churches with remote tribes of that country